If you're a mobile app user of TickTick, "Swipe" is a must-know feature for you.
In the list view, simply swipe left on a task to unfold three options. Then you can choose to:
- Move the task to a list
- Delete the task
- Quick date menu, in which you can set a due date& time, postpone a task, or skip a repeating task from there.
Note: Use short swipe only to unfold the options. A long swipe will take you directly into the quick date menu.
When using the swipe feature in the Android app, you can either swipe to the left or to the right on tasks. The distance of sliding will also trigger different actions.
- Short Swipe Right: mark the task as done
- Long Swipe Right: set priority
- Short Swipe Left: quick date menu
- Long Swipe Left: move the task to a list
Android users are allowed to customize their own swipes. Go to Settings - General - Swipes and choose four options from:
- None (if you want to disable the swipe)
- Complete Task (mark a task as done)
- Date (quick date menu)
- Priority (set priority)
- Move to (move the task to a list)
- Delete Task (delete a task)
- Start Pomo (start the pomo timer)