If you’re having trouble with logging out and logging in doesn’t solve it, you can try clearing your browser cookies.
Here's how you can clear your TickTick cookies on various browsers:
- Open Chrome Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Advanced.
- Go to the Privacy and Security section, click the Site Settings button.
- Click on Cookies.
- Under All cookies and site data, search for “TickTick”, and delete all the related entries.
- Reload Chrome and log in to TickTick.
- Open Microsoft Edge Settings.
- Under the Clear browsing data section, select Choose what to clear.
- Select the Cookies and saved website data checkbox and select Clear.
- Open the Firefox Options menu.
- On the left, select Privacy & Security.
- Then click on the Manage Data… button.
- Search for "TickTick" and select Remove All Shown.
- Click Save Changes and confirm in the pop-up window by clicking Remove.
- Open Safari Settings.
- Click Preferences, then choose Privacy.
- Under the “Cookies and website data” section, select Manage Website Data...
- Search for all TickTick related entries and choose to Remove.
- Reload Safari and then log out and log in to TickTick.