This might happen a lot if you are using TickTick on an Android device.
Try if the following guide can do the trick. 👇🏻
- Go to TickTick Settings — Notifications and Sounds, make sure that notifications are ON.
- Make sure Google Play Services is installed on your phone.
- Check notification priority for TickTick in Android settings, it can be called Importance or Behaviour depending on your device.
- If your phone uses some battery saving software, make sure that TickTick is whitelisted in that application.
Note: Huawei and Xiaomi devices have evil task killer services that interfere with the TickTick notification service. For our notifications to work, you need to add TickTick to allowed apps on those devices' security settings.
Huawei: Phone Manager App > Protected Apps > Add TickTick to the list.
Xiaomi: Services > Security > Permissions > Autostart, find TickTick and enable autostart.
What if the issue still exists after I try the above tips?
It is very suggested to contact us via email@example.com with some details as below. 👇🏻
1. Your device and system Version.
2. Go to Settings -> Sounds & Notifications -> Reminders Not Working and reset it, see if the issue can be resolved.
3. We may request some screenshots of the Sounds & Notifications settings on your app. Also the TickTick notification Settings in the system.