You may sometimes feel frustrated when your update of the task status cannot be synced correctly across the platforms (for instance, the iOS app and the Windows app).
To quickly figure out which platform is going something wrong with, we may request you do us a favor on your end > identify which platform is failing to sync with the others.
1. Please log out of TickTick for the web version and log back in > make sure you get the latest version of your task status (the one stored on our servers).
2. Create tasks, mark a task as done, or any other kinds of task change on one device (Android, iOS, or Windows).
3. See if it appears in TickTick for Web, if it doesn’t appear, the app from which you made changes is having trouble syncing.
4. If your task change does appear in TickTick for Web, add a new task from TickTick for Web and see if it shows up on your other TickTick apps (Windows, iOS or Android). If the task change doesn’t appear on one of your apps, it means it’s failing to sync.
Have you tried?
1. Manually scroll the task list down to pull the newest update from our server OR click the chasing arrow button on the desktop version to load.
2. It happens sometimes when the network's not stable enough. Could you please check the network, log out and in again to allow the syncing from the server? A lag might exist for the system to acknowledge the change on users' end.
3. Turn on WiFi and cellular data at the same time to see if it will sync on either one of these connections.
If you were able to identify which platform causes the syncing issue, you may enter TickTick on the Error platform and send us feedback. We will get back to you ASAP.
If you have any other specific questions or concerns, please send us feedback within TickTick apps. To send us feedback, for mobile apps, please go to Settings > Feedback & Suggestions; for desktop apps, please go to Avatar > Feedback.