First things first, it is very suggested to double-check if you've really canceled your TickTick subscription. This will prevent any future charges.
We have received a lot of emails from our users in the past, telling us that their subscription has been stopped, but why the account is still being deducted monthly?!! This is insane! You liar company!!!:-(
In general, there are a few reasons why you might come across that 👇🏻
1. Delete the account OR uninstall the app Does Not mean the Auto-renew has been turned off.
So how to make sure I cancel the subscription? Here you go 👇🏻
1) Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
2) Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
3) Scroll and tap on Subscription
4) Tap the subscription(TickTick) that you want to manage
5) Tap Cancel Subscription
For more details about cancellation, please visit this Apple Support article.
1) On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store
2) Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
3) Tap Menu Subscriptions.
4) Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5) Tap Cancel subscription.
2. If you subscribed to the pro via our website by PayPal, it is very likely that the auto-pay in Payment setting has been enabled. How to cancel 👈🏼
Note: After canceling your subscription, you will be able to use TickTick for the remaining days that you have already paid for. Canceling your subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments, and previously charged subscription fees cannot be prorated based on the cancellation date. Deleting the app does not cancel your subscription.