What is Spark?
Over 1 million people rely on Spark email to manage their personal and team inboxes. The app aims to help you take more control of your inbox and boost productivity. Email is an essential tool that is used worldwide. With Spark, you can focus on important emails by intelligently prioritizing your emails, get peace of mind with distraction-free email, and streamline your workflow from inbox to task management tools by connecting with brilliant 3rd party integrations.
What to achieve with the TickTick + Spark integration?
With the Spark integration, you can now turn emails into tasks and export them to TickTick in just a few clicks.
How to connect TickTick to Spark?
1. Make sure you have both apps installed on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
2. In Spark on Mac, open Preferences -> Services. On iOS, go to the Spark Settings -> Services -> Add Service.
3. Select TickTick on the list and click Connect.
4. Log into your TickTick account. Now, the apps are connected.
How to turn an email into a task？
1. Open the desired email in Spark.
2. Tap … More on the toolbar and select TickTick.
Here, Spark offers you two options to export the email:
- Email – exports the email text to your TickTick task.
- Link – creates a secure web link to the whole email thread, so all the information is one click away.
3. Tap Save. Now, you can manage this task in TickTick.