We believe that education can make a huge difference to individuals and the world. We hope to help more students and educators spend less and achieve more with TickTick. Here is an offer made for education:
Enrolled students and educators are eligible for a 25% discount when upgrading to yearly TickTick Premium. We believe in the power of education, and aim to help you power through school with this all-in-one time management solution. Spend less, achieve more and get the most out of education.
How to apply for the education pricing?
1. Before applying, make sure your education email is associated with your TickTick account.
- If you haven't got a TickTick account, please sign up here.
- If you have already got one, but the account is not associated with your education email, you can change the email following this path: Sign in TickTick on the Web app > Avatar > Settings > Profile > Click Change Email > Type in your education email and verify with the code
Note: You can always switch back to your original email or any email account you prefer at TickTick after completing the application and payment process.
2. Go to the webpage of ticktick.com/education and submit your application. You'll then be directed in to the application process.
3. In the application, you'll be required to submit the following documentation through email to prove your education status:
- Your full name
- The education email associated with your TickTick account
- Information about your school/organization/institution
- Location (city, state/province, country)
- Official documentation: Please upload at least one up-to-date document that clearly shows you’re currently enrolled. The document needs to include your first name, last name, school name, and an issue date. You can attach more than one document, if necessary. These can include (We strongly suggest covering up or redacting all sensitive information before attaching the documentation.):
- Student or faculty ID
- Official Enrollment or Employment Letter
- Most recent transcript or report card
4. After submitting the documentation, the review process will start. We will reply back with emails to inform you on the qualification. If qualified, there will be an email containing the offer link to let you upgrade to TickTick Premium with the education pricing.
Note: Please read through the emails carefully, as it introduces sensitive timing for document submission or payment.
Q: I'm using my education email to apply, but the system recognized it as not an education email, what should I do?
A: In this case, please
1. contact us at email@example.com with the subject "Education Email".
2. In your email to us, please also include all the aforementioned information and documentation (How to apply for the education pricing - Point 3) to verify your education status.
We will look carefully into your materials and get back to you within 7 business days.
Q: Do I have to always use my education email for my TickTick account once verified and purchased?
A: No, you don't have to. Once verified and purchased successfully, the education offer will be connected to your TickTick account. Changing the connected email won’t affect the education offer.
Q: Can the discount apply to my current TickTick Premium?
A: No, you can't apply for the Education Offer when you are already on the Premium plan. The discount does not apply to the fees you've already paid. We cannot offer a refund on your current TickTick Premium.
Q: To enjoy the education pricing, is there any limitation on the type of Premium I purchase?
A: Yes, the 25% discount only applies to yearly TickTick Premium, purchased via Stripe.
Q: How many times can I apply to enjoy the education offer?
A: You can apply up to four times in total.
Q: How long will the discount last, and what happens next?
A: The education pricing will last for one year from the date of purchase. When the end date is approaching, we'll notify you 7 days ahead. In order to continue to enjoy the offer, you need to reapply again from the application page. The process and required documents will be the same.
Q: If I can’t provide an education email and/or the requested documentation to prove my education status, can I still get the offer?
A: You have to have both an education email and the required documents in order to go through the verification process. Without the education email and the requested documentation, we can’t prove your education status and thus can’t offer the education discount. There will not be any exceptions.
Q: I've submitted the application and documentation but haven't heard from you. How long does the application process take?
A: This process will usually take 7 business days. If haven't heard from us over these period, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: If I’m no longer a student or an educator, can I still enjoy the education offer?
A: You can still enjoy TickTick Premium at the discounted rate until the end of this education offer. Afterwards, you can continue to subscribe to the Premium at the standard rate.