In what form will the Gift Card be sent to the recipient?
The Gift Card will be emailed to the recipient. Please make sure that all the information filled while purchasing is accurate.
How to redeem Premium with the Gift Card?
The code within the Gift Card email can be redeemed for TickTick Premium. Please find below three ways to redeem it:
- In the email: copy the code > click Redeem in TickTick > in the Redeem page, input your code
- For Android: Settings > Upgrade to Premium > tap Redeem at the bottom of the page > input your code
- On the Webapp: Avatar > Settings> Redeem > input your code
When redeemed successfully, the Premium will take effect immediately.
What should I do if the recipient didn't receive the Gift Card email?
This may be caused by the block or filtering of the email service provider. You can confirm with the recipient to let he/she check if the Gift Card email was in the Spam.
If the recipient still cannot find the Gift Card through the above way, you can choose to resent a copy of the Gift Card. Here are the steps:
- Enter the Gift Card purchase page > go to the Purchase Records page > locate the corresponding purchase record > click View to check the purchase details
- In the purchase details page, click Resend > edit or double check the recipient information > Resend (the resent Gift Card has the same redeem code as the original one)
After resending, a new Gift Card will be sent to the recipient, and the original one will become invalid. The 1-year valid period to redeem the card still begins when you purchase the Gift Card for the first time, instead of the date of the resend.
Note: If you didn't find the place to Resend, this means that the Gift Card has actually already been redeemed by the recipient.
Can I apply for refund of the Gift Card purchase?
Refund is not supported for Gift Card purchase(s). Please double check the accuracy of the quantity and recipient information when purchase.